All posts by

aaryasethi

Public sector banks in India

Public sector banks in India

In India, public sector banks (PSBs) are financial institutions where the government holds the majority stakes. These banks play a crucial role in the banking industry and the country’s overall economic development. In recent years, the Indian government has initiated the consolidation of public sector banks to create fewer, but stronger, banks. This process aims…

What is Portfolio Overlap?

What is Portfolio Overlap?

Portfolio overlap in mutual funds is the situation where two or more mutual funds hold similar or identical securities within their portfolios. This occurs when different mutual funds have similar investment objectives, strategies, or benchmarks, leading their portfolio managers to invest in the same or similar securities. Reasons for Portfolio Overlap There are two main…

SAMCO Flexi Cap Fund – Returns, Allocation, & Insights

SAMCO Flexi Cap Fund – Returns, Allocation, & Insights

The SAMCO Flexi Cap Fund is a mutual fund scheme offered by SAMCO Mutual Fund. It aims to provide investors with long-term capital appreciation by investing in a diversified portfolio of equity and equity-related assets across market capitalizations. It also has the flexibility to invest in companies of any size, be it large-cap, mid-cap, or…

Latest Vijay Kedia Shareholdings and Portfolio – SensexPanel

Latest Vijay Kedia Shareholdings and Portfolio – SensexPanel

Vijay Kedia is known as one of the most successful stock market investors in India, with a reputation for picking small-cap stocks that turn into multi-baggers. Kedia’s early interest in the stock market was fueled by his passion and curiosity, which led him to join the market at a young age. Over the years, he…

Ashish Dhawan Portfolio — SensexPanel

Ashish Dhawan Portfolio — SensexPanel

Ashish Dhawan is a prominent Indian entrepreneur, philanthropist, and investor. He has made significant contributions to the fields of education and social reform in India. Dhawan has a strong background in finance and investment. He co-founded ChrysCapital, one of India’s leading private equity firms, in the late 1990s. Under his leadership, ChrysCapital became known for its…

Mukul Agrawal Portfolio — Strategies & Top Picks

Mukul Agrawal Portfolio — Strategies & Top Picks

Mukul Agrawal is a prominent investor in the Indian stock market. He is associated with making substantial investments in various publicly listed companies. His investment portfolio is widely tracked by retail investors and market analysts for insights into potential investment opportunities and market trends. Agrawal is recognized for his strategic picks across different sectors, reflecting a diversified…

Radhakishan Damani Portfolio 2024 – SensexPanel

Radhakishan Damani Portfolio 2024 – SensexPanel

Radhakishan Damani is one of India’s most successful investors and entrepreneurs. He is the founder of DMart, a chain of hypermarkets in India, which is part of Avenue Supermarts Ltd. Damani is known for his value investing approach, focus on companies with strong fundamentals, good management, and the potential for long-term growth. Radhakishan Damani portfolio has historically included…

Saurabh Mukherjea Portfolio – Investment Strategies & Top Stock Holdings

Saurabh Mukherjea Portfolio – Investment Strategies & Top Stock Holdings

Saurabh Mukherjea primarily focuses his personal investment portfolio on equities. He allocates about 90% towards this asset class with the remaining 10% in fixed deposits. His #investment strategy emphasizes long-term holdings in high-quality #stocks and aims for significant returns over a decade. He is the founder and Chief Investment Officer at Marcellus Investment Managers. He…

Latest Ashish Kacholia Shareholdings and Portfolio 2024 – SensexPanel

Latest Ashish Kacholia Shareholdings and Portfolio 2024 – SensexPanel

Ashish Kacholia is a well-known Indian investor and #stock market trader. He is known for his expertise in identifying small-cap and mid-cap stocks with high growth potential. He co-founded #HungamaDigital with #RakeshJhunjhunwala before venturing into the stock market. Kacholia is particularly noted for his investments in various sectors, including technology, entertainment, manufacturing, and pharmaceuticals. Investment…

  • 1
  • 2